Friday, September 25, 2009

I Love the Lord

One of the reasons my love for the Lord continues to grow is that throughout my life I have seen Him answer prayer after prayer.  Perhaps not in the way I asked Him to or as soon as I would have liked, but His ways were always so much better than the solutions I could have devised myself.  His timing was always perfect.  And so I trust that this situation is no different in that regard. I believe it with all my heart.

I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live... I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the LORD;  'O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.'  Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful. The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.  For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.  I believed, therefore have I spoken:  Psalm 116:1-8

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really admire your amazing attitude. What a wonderful example you are setting for your children and all who come in contact with you.
Praying for you and your family. Have a wonderful weekend!

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Amen! God has blessed you with the gift of faith, and it is serving you well.

heidiannie said...

Thank you for sharing the truth of your life.
It is such a strong testimony to God's goodness and faithfulness.
You are in my prayers.